Hormones Seminar: Taming the Flames
Presented by Amari Health
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Come to this seminar by Amari Health to learn about how functional medicine gets to the root of the problem. If you’re sick of just putting band-aids on big problems and are looking for a completely different approach to medicine – this is it!
Come learn about:
- A hormonal imbalance or symptoms of one (acne, exhaustion, trouble sleeping)
- Weight gain, especially belly fat
- Thyroid disorders, including hypo-, hyper-, and autoimmune based conditions
- Gut health disorders, including bloating, constipation, IBS, Crohn’s, and more
- Or just a general feeling of being unwell…
The lecture will focus on Hormonal Imbalances and Belly Fat, and will include an opportunity to book an initial appointment. S.J. Shah, M.S. will tell you how the clinic’s team utilizes a truly holistic approach to underlying triggers of stubborn weight, hormone imbalances, autoimmunity, diabetes, and other indicators of dysfunction in the body.
Plus, you will learn…
- How hormone imbalances – in men and women – trigger the development of belly fat that even diet and exercise won’t remove.
- Why you aren’t getting answers for your complex thyroid issues or autoimmune conditions.
- How food sensitivities – which you may not even realize you have – impact your health.
- What really works – a safer, long-term approach to health.
The medical director of Amari Health is Dr. J. Shah, M.D. He has been practicing medicine in New York for over 45 years, and has a passion for disease prevention and health optimization.