Stress, Hormones, and Health Seminar
Presented by Dr. Brenda McCool
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Come to this seminar by Dr. Brenda McCool, ND to learn about how functional medicine gets to the root of the problem. If you’re sick of just putting band-aids on big problems and are looking for a completely different approach to medicine – this is it!
If you are experiencing:
- A hormonal imbalance or symptoms of one (weight gain, acne, exhaustion, trouble sleeping)
- Thyroid disorders, including hypo-, hyper-, and autoimmune based conditions
- Gut health disorders, including bloating, constipation, IBS, Crohn’s, and more
- Or just a general feeling of being unwell…
- This lecture is for you!
The lecture will focus on STRESS and HORMONAL IMBALANCES and will include an opportunity to book an initial appointment with Dr. Brenda McCool, ND. You will learn how the clinic’s team utilizes a truly holistic approach to underlying triggers of stubborn weight, hormone imbalances, autoimmunity, diabetes, and other indicators of dysfunction in the body.
Plus, you will learn…
- How hormone imbalances – in men and women – trigger the development of belly fat that even diet and exercise won’t remove.
- Why you aren’t getting answers for your complex thyroid issues or autoimmune conditions.
- How food sensitivities – which you may not even realize you have – impact your health.
- What really works – a safer, long-term approach to health.