ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Come to this seminar by Complete Wellness NYC to learn about how functional wellness gets to the root of the problem. If you’re sick of just putting band-aids on big problems and are looking for a completely different approach to medicine – this is it!
If you are experiencing:
- A hormonal imbalance or symptoms of one (weight gain, acne, exhaustion, trouble sleeping)
- Thyroid disorders, including hypo-, hyper-, and autoimmune based conditions
- Gut health disorders, including bloating, constipation, IBS, Crohn’s, and more
- Or just a general feeling of being unwell…
This lecture is for you!
The lecture will focus on hormonal imbalances and will include an opportunity to book an initial appointment with the practitioner team at Complete Wellness NYC. We are passionate about identifying root cause, reversing chronic disease and empowering true health and healing.
Plus, you will learn…
- How hormone imbalances – in men and women – trigger the development of belly fat that even diet and exercise won’t remove.
- Why you aren’t getting answers for your complex thyroid issues or autoimmune conditions.
- How food sensitivities – which you may not even realize you have – impact your health.
- What really works – a safer, long-term approach to health
I had a wonderful experience at Complete Wellness. A friend referred them to me and they were quick, efficient and most importantly they accepted my insurance :).
– Racini Andres
The services offered from Complete Wellness are a MUST for your body. Chiropractic adjustments, massage, yoga, stretching therapy, foam rolling, acupuncture, cardio, strength training etc.
– Crystal Brown
Stress, Hormones, and The Keys to Permanent Weight Loss
33 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10065
At Complete Wellness, we look to uncover the root causes of health issues. Our unique approach to health uses the principles of functional medicine, which seeks to identify and treat the underlying causes of health issues. This approach is a shift from the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach.